The goal: A virtual laboratory on every desktop.
What do ultrasonic probes, MEMS, CMUTs, NDE/NDT, and sonar arrays have in common? PZFlex—the software that supports pioneering design and efficient manufacturing in a variety of industries. It is the premier finite-element software for piezoelectric and ultrasonic modeling, long-distance wave-propagation and thermal modeling, and transducer design outputs and benchmarks. Its reputation for speed and accuracy has spread to industries far beyond medical ultrasound and therapeutics, for which it was originally developed and remains the standard.
- Fast piezoelectric and ultrasound solutions in 1D, 2D, and 3D
- Real-world time-domain results
- Piezoelectric, electrostrictive, and magnetostrictive materials
- Thermal and loss modeling
- Admittance and impedance calculations
- Beam profiles and transmit voltage response
- Simulation of pulse-echo and pitch-catch designs
- Electrical circuits for matching and cabling
- Multimillion-element models for full-array simulation